Catch Up!


I have come to the conclusion that this blog has remained stagnant for too long! Quite a bit distracted me from keeping this blog current but that's just an excuse, honestly I fell off the blog-post writing bandwagon. I'm getting back on the horse and am ready for the long haul.

I'll briefly cover the happenings in my life that have taken place since the last time I posted; mostly because they have had a heavy impact on my art.
I got my first full-time job in the design industry as a production artist, finished my internship with the gracious Midnight Campaign gaming company, quit my first full-time design job, got married, moved to Indianapolis, Indiana for my husband's job offer, finished up the project I started with Midnight Campaign (The Queen Mab project is coming out at SaltCon in Logan, Utah, updates on the game's progress can be found Here).


That is pretty much the bones of it. Since moving Midwest I have had valuable time to improve my work and have new vigor in freelancing with illustration. Currently I'm working on expanding my skill with oil paint and am open to take freelance jobs.  
Also, I now have a facebook page for my art that hasn't been nearly as neglected as this blog if you wish to follow me Here  


No comments:

Post a Comment