Banshee

Here is a piece from a little over a month ago when I was wrapping up school. The main purpose of this was so I could add it to my portfolio.
What I did, that was suggested to me, is that I voiced my goals with my work and looked at my portfolio objectively.
What did I want to get hired to do?
What companies did I admire and want to work with?
Does the subject matter in my portfolio reflect the answers to the previous questions?
What is missing?
Anyway, after examining my portfolio I realized that I had almost no digital work and only a small amount of fantasy work. So I hunkered down with one of the sketches in my book and voilà!

In other news I am officially a college graduate! Other than design work to keep me busy, I have an illustration/ design internship with Midnight Campaign, a game company located in Utah. I'm working on one of their books at the moment and the project is really promising and I can share more soon.

I also should announce that I now have a tailored portfolio website at jynettetigner.com which will have a copy of the blog on it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment